- Role in IRG: Co-chair, Science Steering Committee Member
- Country of residence: Germany
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Global Climate Forum
- Position: Chair
Carlo C. Jaeger is an economist working on global systems, in particular on the role of financial markets in addressing – or exacerbating – the problem of climate change. He is co-founder and chairman of the Global Climate Forum, Professor at Potsdam University, Germany and the Beijing Normal University (BNU), China, where he has been appointed as an outstanding foreign expert to the Chinese government. Jaeger’s current research is focused on problems of global coordination, especially in view of sustainable development.
Systemic risks and green growth.
My Research Projects on our website
Project leader of:
Project member of:
- Models and modelling of integrated risk governance (973 project)
- Comparative study on technologies and paradigms of integrated risk governance in vulnerable areas (973 Project)