- Country of residence: China
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 86-10-58804913
- Institution: Beijing Normal University
- Department: State Key Labortory of Earth Surface Processes and Resource Ecology
- Position: Professor
Dr. Saini Yang is a full professor of the State Key Laboratory of Earth Surface Processes and Ecology Resources, and the director of Internationa Center of Collaborative Research on Disaster Risk Reduciton, Beijing Normal University. She got her PhD degree from the University of Maryland, College Park in 2006 , majored in Civil and Environmental Engineering. Her research interests include infrastructure risk assessment and risk management, modeling and simulation of complex system.
Dr. Saini Yang has published more than 30 peer-reviewed journal papers in recent five years and is the PI of multiple national research projects and international collaborative research projects.
Dr. Saini Yang serves as the secretary of the Asia Science and Technology Acadmia Advisory Group of UNISDR and is the secretary of the Global System Science.
Dr Saini Yang’s research interests mainly focus on infrastructure risk assessment and risk management, modeling and simulation of complex system, emergency evacuation and recovery optimizaiton.
My Research Projects on our website
Project leader of:
- Comparative study on technologies and paradigms of integrated risk governance in vulnerable areas (973 Project)